Re: [IRCA] Grayland DXpedition Loggings for November 1, 2008

Re: [IRCA] Grayland DXpedition Loggings for November 1, 2008

Guy,

Good. I feel redeemed since I heard them in Chinese, too, a couple of days ago.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop
ICF2010 + "     "    "      "
DX398; Palomar loop
SRF-59 & SRF M37V
Guy Atkins wrote:

Here's the loggings from the first night of DXing at Grayland this past weekend.

648 RUSSIA VOR, Nov 1 1400 - Poundingly loud signal of gong tones, male and female Chinese announcers (not Korean as listed in PAL), and Web address spelled out as 'www.vor.ru' and repeated. (Atkins-WA)