Re: [IRCA] Grayland Motel Room 15 Booked

Re: [IRCA] Grayland Motel Room 15 Booked

Patrick / Chuck:  Although I'm meandering off-topic, there are several
DIY WiFi antenna projects out there (parabolic, pringles can and so on).
Some can get WiFi signals several miles away.

Here a few sample sites:

http://www.turnpoint.net/wireless/has.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alx/2703221693/
http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-WIFI-Antenna-Reception-Booster/

I also DX FM and TV and I have seen a Youtube video of a guy who made a
4 bay bowtie UHF antenna out of wire coat hangers, a coax connector and
2X4's.  It made his DTV reception better than those Philips amplified
rabbit ears.

73,
Dave in Indy

Message: 8