Re: [IRCA] TP from Victoria for. 1Nov08

Walt, you should have been at Grayland for more TPs than just Japanese! I heard loads of Chinese and Korean stations, another log of 1475 Malaysia this time with IDs, and Russian stations at powerhouse levels.

More info on the next day, Nov 2, later, as I am typing this on my BlackBerry in Aberdeen on the way back from the coast.

73, Guy

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile