[IRCA] 770 WVNN must have been on day rig, last night -TIP-

[IRCA] 770 WVNN must have been on day rig, last night -TIP-

Much of the evening (10-30), I noted that WVNN was at least equal to, or
just under WABC.  Today I queried the FCC's AM database and they must
have been on the day rig, of 7 Kw, ND.  The 250 watt night rig throws
zero this direction (due north) and they were for sure not 250 watts, to
sometimes swamp the 50 Kw WABC.  Not accusing them of cheating but they
must have some issue.

They have obviously been on the day rig before (as I have logged them
many times at night), so if you need them, they may very well do it
again (hint - TA DX'ers).

Dave Hascall
Indianapolis