From: Paul B. Walker, Jr. <walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:27 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1290 kHz - cursed?

Yup, 1290 Ocala should be on the list.. it's license was deleted earlier
this year.

Paul

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 9:22 PM, <rfoxwor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Shouldn't Ocala, FL on 1290 be listed here as well? They had 3 inline
towers just on the eastern edge of I-75 near mile marker 353
which were done in by one of the 2004-era hurricanes

- Bob Foxworth

     13 stations on 1290, all
> > of which were licensed as recently as 1992 (source: 1992 NRC
Log), are
> > now gone.  That's *20%* of the 64 US stations on 1290 in 1992.
> >

> > Americus GA
> > New Albany IN
> > Anamosa IA
> > Houghton Lake MI
> > Socorro NM
> > Babylon NY
> > Lake Oswego OR
> > Lykens PA
> > Lynchburg TN
> > Oak Ridge TN
> > Big Lake TX
> > Rocky Mount VA
> > Port Angeles WA

original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
the

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.