[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 29 Oct 2008

   Things were definitely down on yesterday here, and what was left was
purely Japan.  The big guns were all in, though 747 and 828 both faded
out for a while.  Also noted Japan on 531 (doing quite well), 567, 666,
954, 1134, and 1242.  Korean and Chinese noted yesterday were entirely
missing today, as were the Russian LW stations.
   Hope I'm wrong, but given some of the solar indicators, I suspect
tomorrow may continue the downward trend.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta