Re: [IRCA] WQDD-569 1610 kHz

At 09:11 PM 10/28/2008, you wrote:
>I am picking up a TIS operated by WSDOT off the Eastern Bev mixing with
>NOAA Pendleton OR.  The message is regarding commercial trucks and
>chains going through the mountains. Does anyone have any idea on where
>this one is?   Thanks.
>
>Patrick
>
>Patrick Martin
>KGED QSL Manager
Patrick!!!! Lo and behold....I'm hearing the SAME TIS.  Sunday night it was quite strong.  Tonight, I can still hear it quite well.  Must be of some strength for both of us to be hearing it.  I had thought it was "W2BB5-69"....it's obviously the same station, though!!!  Yes, where is it!....Walt Salmaniw, Victoria.
PS:  I asked on Sunday for some help with this one, but heard no response.