Re: [IRCA] Detailed New Article on Building the Slider E100 Posted

Re: [IRCA] Detailed New Article on Building the Slider E100 Posted

> Gary, Guy and I found the two-page per subject format of our
> serialized article on modifying the E100 quite restrictive.

I will be happy to post it in it's complete form on the am-dx.com site.  I
have no restrictions like that.  Send me a copy or a link to it if you want
it posted.

> While you are there, if you are one of the few that has not yet
> downloaded Kevin Schanilec's wonderful article on small passive
> loops, you might want to get it, too. It is a true classic for our hobby!

Also available on http://www.am-dx.com/passiveloops.pdf

Craig Healy
Providence, RI