Re: [IRCA] Oct 6-7 TP DX on the car radio

Re: [IRCA] Oct 6-7 TP DX on the car radio

I have a fairly modern Kenwood system (Sirius enabled) in the Civic Sedan
that I often set it to 9khz this time of year -
especially when I am commuting around LSR.

Not surprising, most decent car radios perform well
on AM - and FM and the Kenwood is no exception.

Once again, selectivity is a minor issue (for the
sake of fidelity) - but hearing Korea on 972, its lack of ability
is rarely an issue... or 774... 828... 963...
anything within 2 - 3 khz of a suburban or rural domestic
generally has a good shot.

Always feels kind of odd - the knowing that you are the
ONLY TP dxer in the commute to work...
that you know of... ;)

--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing