[IRCA] I Just Got Lucky!

No wonder that I heard 20-something new Ultralights.... was very lucky to be at the right place and time, with all of my notes and Hit List in hand. I didn't realize just how much fun I had until I read how well my fellow TP-Chasers did this morning! Bravo for everyone!

I guess it is too much to hope that the conditions would continue for another morning or two??? I mean, China wasn't THAT good :>)

 And there was that potential Indian.....

John B.