[IRCA] Victoria B.C. TP's Oct 5 - 2008 Sad state of affairs

[IRCA] Victoria B.C. TP's Oct 5 - 2008 Sad state of affairs

I am sure someone is going to report that the band
rocked this morning...
the only thing that rocked here was me... and it was
with boredom - Yes, I know it is not sunrise yet...
anyhow -
Unusually good signal from the Alaskan AERO on 529
with voice weather.
Muted EE and/or JJ on 594, 747, 774 and 828...
Assortment of good carriers on 612, 621, 639, 702, 738,
756, 801...
pretty much dead above 900 khz from where I am sitting...
I was actually ditching the TPs and looking for Alaskan's
but I never kept the list that Patrick sent me...
looking for my (gulp!) 1st Alaskan since I was in Hawaii...
and from memory, I know that KFQD is on 750 and there are
Alaskan's on 660 and 780... and 850? Yea.

Anyway. YAWN.........

--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing