Re: [IRCA] Vroom: New Hotrodded E100

Dennis,

     Welcome to the Modified E100 TP-Chaser  group!  With your new narrow
filter and external antenna BNC connector, we  look forward to you giving us some
serious competition  :>)

     John has logged multiple TP's with his E100 and  Wellbrook array at
Grayland (well over 80, as I remember), and I have  logged about 43 TP's using a
narrow IF filter and a 7.5" Slider loopstick (both  at Grayland and Puyallup).
It's a real blast, and I'm sure you will  discover a lot of new DXing fun
during this DX season.  Good  luck!

      73,  Gary

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.  Dining,
Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!