Re: [IRCA] Barefoot TA's on the West-Coast! A tally

Re: [IRCA] Barefoot TA's on the West-Coast! A tally

Even stranger, just a few miles to the west of Bruce, my next strongest
hets are/were on 684, 693 and 837 - take your pick.  I have the Puget
Sound between Bruce's QTH and mine - can that make such a difference?

Kevin