[IRCA] TPs for 29Sep08 Interesting!

Just a quickie before going to work.  What an interesting morning!  Highly variable signals.  ....a 9 one second, and then down to a 6 a minute later.  For John B:  yes, 666 heard at 9 level at 13:37 // to 576 with Mayak, but with satellite delay.  Earlier, it was clearly JOBK but I thought I could also hear Mayak...glad I rechecked).  963 was also most interesting with CRI Russian mostly dominant, but at times 1 or 2 other stations dominated including NHK1 around 13:55.  There might have been another CC station on too.  Neat stuff.  Around 13:40 noted a huge increase in signal (ie on 711 and 576)...boosted things up to a 9, but this was short-lived, with things back to normal around 13:46.  Just for fun, fired up the R390A with SE3 combo and was very happy with how she deals with strong adjacent spatter....had no trouble with 711 and 693 for instance.  More later, but have to go off to work....Mostly an Asian morning.  No DU noted today.  Thoroughly enjoyed the session.  Th!
 is is the kind of morning that a SDR would shine as things were so ever-changing!  ........Walt. in Victoria