[IRCA] 960 WEAV Plattsburgh NY - NEW log in Toronto

[IRCA] 960 WEAV Plattsburgh NY - NEW log in Toronto

With The Zone, mention of other frequencies like 96.7, and political talk. Never have been able to hear this one despite relative close proximity, and now it's as strong as powerhouse WFIR Roanoke in downtown Toronto. They're DA2 at 5000watts day and night so without seeing their coverage map I'm not sure what's up...except that I have a new catch here.

On a modified Sony SRF59, of course. Aided with a Radio Shack loop, but signal strong enough that this isn't needed.

Saul