Re: [IRCA] Italian Space Hackers

Glenn, I see in DXLD 8-106, under "international Vacuum," that we have some very credulous people who are still taking seriously the claims of "secret dead cosmonauts' by the Judica-Cordiglia brothers.

The Judica-Cordiglia brothers are nothing more than bullshit artists. Here are a couple of links to articles (in PDF) by space historian, and former NASA engineer, James Oberg. He does a good job of demolishing their claims, including pointing out it would have been impossible for them to have received some of the signals they claimed to have received.

http://www.jamesoberg.com/judica-cordiglia.pdf
http://www.jamesoberg.com/udica-cordiglia-2.pdf
How do you say "Stanbury" in Italian??
(Harry Helms W5HLH, Corpus Christi, TX EL17 http://harryhelmsblog.blogspot.com/ DX LISTENING DIGEST)