[IRCA] LF Engineering H-800 opinions sought

[IRCA] LF Engineering H-800 opinions sought

I can get one decent wire antenna up where I now live (a 160-80-40 trapped
dipole in inverted Vee configuration) and a number of pole-mounted antennas
(sticks, discones, that kind of thing.)

Having only the one MF/HF wire antenna makes using a phaser a teensy touch
problematic so I'm wondering how well or badly the LF Engineering H-800
might do as a substitute for that second antenna.

So, how is the H-800 in general, and has anyone ever tried it in a phasing
combo?

TIA,
      Lee