[IRCA] New ULR logging

Greetings everyone from Troy Michigan.

Work, family and amateur radio has kept me busy for the past few months, and
tonight I am happy to say that I found quality time with my trusty SRF-59
and being rewarded with a new ULR logging.

820 WOSU Columbus Ohio 9:00-10:00 PM EDT, Bluegrass music with host Chris
Johnson. Had to wait a whole hour to get a station ID, but the music was
great, so no complaints from me, hi, hi.  New on ULR of this relog from my
home. (Miller)

Joe

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------