Re: [IRCA] ExtremelyHeavy group

Hey Guys:

I've got a Hammarlund HQ-160 laid in for heating the house this winter.
It may need a tune-up, but the caps are changed out and the tubes are
good.  It was from the estate of a local silent key who took really good
care of it, and Jim Kenny steered me into the best deal I've gotten in a
radio in long time.   I've also got a couple to-be-fixed RCA All-American
Fives, the model which was the first radio I used for DXing - a stroll
down memory lane.

Kevin S.
Bainbridge Island, WA