Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 08:40:38 -0700
From: "Guy Atkins" <dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] A Milestone in MW DXing: Perseus SDR Receiver can
	now	Record/Playback Entire MW Band
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Bill,

By today's standards, a 2 GHz dual core PC is a basic computer and
reasonably priced. For instance, my 2 GHz Core 2 Duo HP laptop was only $700
a few months ago, and it is loaded with features and not a stripped down
model. Hard drive space is also at an all time low. My 1 TB hard drives, at
$120 each, were 12 cents per megabyte.

73,

Guy