[IRCA] A Notable First

Hi Group:

Here's a very special new logging of a much wanted station;

1690  CHTO  ON  Toronto fair but under Lexington Park & Berwyn, ethic mx, ID by YL 8/28/08, 2102 (EDT); "CHTO, AM 1690, Toronto," back iinto ethnic mx.  I did not get a good copy on the call letters, but the "AM 1690, Toronto" was very clear.

What makes this special?  It is my first new loggiing on Bob Pietch's Grundig Satellit 800.  Finally a real receiver.  Thanks Maria.

73

David Faulkner, Albany, Ohio