Re: [IRCA] Another Good TP Morning from Orcas Island

Re: [IRCA] Another Good TP Morning from Orcas Island

Hi John,

     Ruth DeBock would be happy to help you translate  Cantonese mp3
recordings.  With 99% of the Chinese TP mp3's turning  out to be Mandarin, she feels a
little left out.

     With her ham radio general license (KC7BAR) and  tolerance of my radio
fanaticism, I really can't complain at  all.  Believe it or not, she even likes
the Grayland Motel (because  it's cheap)  :>)

     73, Gary

In a message dated 8/27/2008 10:17:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,