Re: [IRCA] EWE Up and running in Carlisle UK! (off topic)

Re: [IRCA] EWE Up and running in Carlisle UK! (off topic)

Hello Patrick
  My EWE is now up and testing. I note a lot of "shush" on the set around local dawn. Not sure if this is due to weaker signals or conditions? I plan to do some comparisons between the EWE and my 400 foot long wire. The null seems to be around 1500 Ohms on the EWE. I am now using a 4500 Ohm pot. I get S9 at Zero Ohms and S7 at 4500 Ohms. I will be "100% sold" on the EWE after I do the comparison tests hi!
  Barry

BARRY DAVIES <barry.davies25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Sorry Patrick
  The term "wraps" got lost in the trans Atlantic translation.
  Barry

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Barry,

Did you use coax for the wraps?I use small hookup wire, Radio Shack here
sells it in small spools in different colors.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager