Re: [IRCA] Sony M37V Ultralite

Hey Bill:

KGEM-1140 in Boise, Idaho often comes in pretty good here near Seattle
with thier oldies music - nice catch up your way!

Very interesting Euro-review on the M37V!  As Gary DeBock has recently
shown in his Shoot-out, it has profound trouble in the suburbs of Seattle
as well.  If you put a new filter in it, though, it is absolutely a new
receiver, and can bump right up next to a powerhouse and not be
overwhelmed by it.  Sadly, the stock version's selectivity is so wide that
I think it sleeps four...

73 - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA