Re: [IRCA] TSA CONSISTENCY

> > "Customs and Border people have bigger fish to fry... They are not
> > interested in radio geeks..."
>
> More and more people these days are simply shipping their luggage by UPS or FedEx.  It ensures it won't be lost or damaged, and you can insure it.  It completely avoids the TSA and their inconsistencies.

I have thought of that -- in fact, considering that I have
a friend and colleague at the University of Hawaii --
who has a place on Oahu and Hawaii... I may just take
this option...

and ship my entire collection of radios there...

*rubbing hands together*

ha-ha he-he ho-ho, huu-hu, haa-haa, Muu-huu, HAA-HAA...

My wife is looking at me funny as I type and titter away...

--
Colin Newell - Editor - coffeecrew.com | coffee.bc.ca | DXer.ca
Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing