Re: [IRCA] TSA CONSISTENCY

Craig,
UPS.  I bought a amp kit for my K2 several years ago.  UPS handler's
destroyed  the outside box of a double boxed shipment rendering the label
and bar codes unreadable. The inside box was a Land's End box which was sent
to Lands End by UPS.  Land's End found a serial number on the kit, contacted
Elecraft who gave them the shipper's name.  I got the kit in 4 weeks.  The
shipper was processing the claim when Land's End called him.  The package
was traced to Jacksonville FL where the handler's destroyed the outer box.
Carry on what you don't want lost or destroyed...
Gil