[IRCA] R.F.Burns/1550 Bunnell, Fl on high power

[IRCA] R.F.Burns/1550 Bunnell, Fl on high power

Thanks for the plug Dave.
I've used the handle RF Burns before before but I've never been on the AVS forum.
I'm just the opposite, very anti IBOC.
When it doesn't interfere with my AM DXing, I run the 50kw 1020 in Roswell, NM, where analog and AM is alive and well. Case in point, we have 6 FM's in our Arbitron market, five of which are 100kw. In the just released ARB, KCKN was number one 25-54 total audience and number 1 in male
audience 18+ and we play music.  All without IBOC.
Luckily we don't have a Ibuz within 150 miles.
Jerry Kiefer