Re: [IRCA] New MW QSLs

Hi Mike,

Yes, I believe they have 1550 too. Infact the 1680, they use one of the
1550 towers.  I am not sure what their situation is though, but they
operate both frequencies.
   So 1470 may be returning. Maybe I can log them again. Give me another
strong AU conditions, and it might happen. I was sure pleased when I
heard them. Another CA town I have never been to either.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager