Re: [IRCA] More IBOC discovery

Truth's out about iBLOC. Check out _http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com_
(http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com)  and  _www.stopiboc.com_ (http://www.stopiboc.com)
.  Check out Jerry  del Colliano's blog and that of John Gorman, two radio
pundits who view HD  as at best a costly blunder. It's no longer merely we
'DX'ers' - a  group specifically targeted and 'demonized' by Robert J. Struble of
_www.ibiquity.com_ (http://www.ibiquity.com)  - who express concern  about
jamming. Many others caught the stench of State Sponsored  Jamming and they're
spreading the truth about the HD 'carny  shill'.

 HD radio sales are grossly inflated. HD cheerleaders  omit the fact, many
are returned by disappointed customers. Many were  purchased by broadcast
employees who had to show solidarity - or hit  the road.

  People are dismayed by HD gangsters' demand that we  discard billions of
radios worth trillions of dollars and buy HD stooge radios  which, as Estimado
Healy well illustrates, are deafer than a fencepost in a pile  of pig plop - a
fitting repository for this puddle of lies  masquerading as innovation.

 HD as innovation? My foot. Every modulation advance such as FM  Stereo - to
which HD cheerleaders compare their garbage system - has been  backward
compatible. HD is not only backward incompatible, it's  backward-destructive. Every
modulation advance carried more information over  less bandwidth. HD eats
acres of spectrum to carry vapid  garbage - just like a slicked up East Bloc
Jammer.

 That's why HD regardless of whether it prevails, fools no one.  According to
Bridge Ratings, the more people learn about HD jamming the more  they reject
it.

No one wants it except a few BigCorpseorate shonks  who're presently the
laughing stock of the industry. Don't take my word for it.  Check out del
Colliano, Gorman, hdradiofarce, and many others. For that matter,  check out the stock
prices of the biggest HD radio boosters. What a show of  investor confidence,
not!

  Many now realize HD jamming conveniently jams competitors to  ruin. They're
increasingly seeing through the too-clever-by-half ploy to  deny new licenses
on grounds the bands are saturated with iBLOC noise - the  very jamming these
greaseball shonks straightfacedly deny.

They  can't have it both ways. Either HD doesn't jam, or it does and
therefore no new  licenses can be given.

 The Mob operates the same way. Draw your own conclusions.

pv zecchino
manasota key fl

In a message dated 8/10/2008 9:11:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,