[IRCA] TPs from Orcas Island: August 5

I DXed from 1230 until 1300. And the pattern for me seemed like the last week or so... maybe the last month: JJ early and DU late. All signals, except the JJs were 6s.

531
585
621
702
747 Best of the three JJs, hit 8 at 1235
756
774
828
855 (Both DU and NK hets. NK high as usual)
972
1053 Large OC... is this the Jammer with out the jam?? Have noted several AMs
1098 Large OC
*** I skipped 1100-1500 kHz this AM and Walt proved that I shouldn't do that
1566 Under mod at 1238

I remember last year about this time that 747 was usually the strongest of the three JJs, as it has been here most AMs this last week or so. By Sept. last year, 774 had resumed its traditional leading role. I wonder what that pattern, if it is one, means?

Things are gonna get better one of these days.

John B.
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Rcvrs: WiNRADiO 313e, Eton e1, Ultralights
Antennas: Two 70' x 100' Conti Super Loops, West and Northwest