Re: [IRCA] Baseball and MW DXing

Hello,

> Peter Jernakoff wrote:
> > Hopefully not too off topic.
> >
> > I'm presently reading 'Faithful: Two Diehard Boston Red Sox Fans
Chronicle
> > the Historic 2004 Season' by Stewart O'Nan and Stephen King.

I find this very interesting.  Years ago, when I was working on the family
history, my great aunt told me about how her father (my great-grandfather)
would listen to the ball games on Sunday afternoons.  As soon as the Tigers'
game was over, he'd tune in the end of the Pirates' game, then the Cubs, and
the White Sox, until there were no more games left to hear.

Thankfully, his love of radio and baseball has passed on to several of his
great-grandchildren...

JM

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------