Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Thursday (very poor)

At 05:20 AM 7/3/2008, you wrote:
>This was the morning to sleep in--maybe the coastal folks had better conditions. Few hets, and only 3-4 level on low-band only. 1116 the only audio, DU talk, very poor/6 level, caught briefly 1150 utc.
>LWBC 180 weak, 270 very poor, Radio Rossii, 1123 utc.
>Steve
>NE Oregon
>R75, AR7030, longwires

Had a quick listen to the Perseus files and was surprised to hear any audio.  I didn't hear any audio on the 7030+ between 12:05 and 12:10.  Hear audio via the Perseus all at only 6 level on the following frequencies:

612 (11:55)
639 (11:46)
738  (11:54)
756  (12:05)

I noted 1098 to be very strong, though.  OC of course.

531 was a strong 4 or weak 5.  Other good 5s were:  783, 936 and 963.

......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC.