Re: [IRCA] OT FM Skip

Way to go, Patrick.

I heard a station from Abilene Texas in July 2006. First reception report
was apparently ignored. Later, there was an article in QST Magazine about
the great opening between Texas and Michigan on that particular day. I
copied the article to include with my follow-up report, and my prepared card
was returned less than a month later.

Hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July.

73 de Joe

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:31:50 -0700, Mike Hawkins wrote
> Patrick,
>
> Congratulations!  Send for a QSL...only 12500 to go.
>
> Mike Hawkins
>
> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Greetings,
> >
> > For the first time in a couple years, I caught some FM skip on the van
> > radio while sitting in traffic. Colorado 104.9 Montrose and several
> > others. Some of it was quite strong. Some SSers and I think one was a
> > Mexican.
> >

> > 73,
> >
> > Patrick
> >
> > Patrick Martin
> > KGED QSL Manager

> original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
> the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------