Re: [IRCA] TPs from Orcas, July

At 07:43 AM 7/2/2008, you wrote:
>Interesting,
>
>The last couple of AMs, you have done considerably better than me, Walter.  You were using your NW antenna when I was beating your socks off.  Have you shifted over to your real DU wire or should I check my antenna connections???
>
>John B.

No, John.  It's still the 334 degree wire.  I can't use the 244 degree wire until Colin builds me the notch for 1070.  My audios recorded, so far, are still pretty dismally weak.  Not at all like the armchair
copy from here in the Fall........Walt
PS:  Planning any trips up our way this summer?
PS2:  Any further thoughts re Barrow?  From my end, things are not looking very promising for AK this year.....too many family commitments in Masset, where we'll be for a month, and then a week
driving home via Alberta.