[IRCA] NW EWE

Greetings,

This evening when I got home from work, I decided to make the WNW EWE a
bit higher and longer. I also reaimed it to the NW. It is now 24X60X24.
Quite a difference. I have not checked it during the day, but tonight I
noticed tonight with the SW & NW EWE in a phase CKDQ 910 Drumheller, AB
is dominant. CFLD-760-Burns Lake at S9. But one downside, Seattle is
also stronger with the phase. KPTK-1090 is S9+45, KOMO-1000 is S9+40,
and even KKOL-1300 at S9+35, and they even null me.  One good thing will
be hopefully, a nice phase to the NE for TAs and also CFYK Yellowknife,
NT. Maybe an increase in Alaskan signals too that may bring in
Unalakleet on 930 khz.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin