[IRCA] WHB Off Air

>From http://www.bottomlinecom.com/latestnews/whboffair.html:

SUMMARY:Sports talk station WHB-810 AM was been off the air since early
Saturday (6/21) afternoon and was back on the air around 10:30 a.m. today.
Reportedly the station was having transmitter problems.
     Management at rival KCSP flatly denied rumors that WHB's ratings during
the time the station was off the air still beat KCSP-610 in the time period.
( <http://www.bottomlinecom.com/kcnews/kprskeepsratingslead.html> See latest
ratings.) 06-23-2008

FROM WHB WEB SITE: http://www.810whb.com/
810 temporarily off the air; 810whb.com to continue to stream live shows
Sports Radio 810 Listeners,
   Unfortunately, we have experienced a technical issue with our signal and
are currently off the air. We have addressed the issue and expect to be at
100% by Monday afternoon.
    In the meantime, you can still continue to listen to all your favorite
shows (The Border Patrol, CrunchTime, The Program and Between the Lines) at
www.810whb.com live stream throughout the day Monday.
    Also, The Border Patrol with Steven St. John and Nate Bukaty will be
going "retro" for a day as they broadcast live on sister station Hot Talk
1510 KCTE.
    Again, thanks for listening... we really appreciate the support. We
apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Yours friends from Sports Radio 810 WHB