[IRCA] BC TPs, Saturday

At 13:03 6/21/2008, Walt wrote:

>I suspect that I missed the boat, having woken up at 12:05 UTC.

I was up about 15 minutes earlier, and apparently missed even the boat that you caught, Walt.  I did quit at 1210UT however, so looks like there was a lift later; sure looked like it was going downhill at that time, but guess I was wrong.

Audios were practically non-existent for me, and simply burbles in the splash:  738 and 1503, both between 1205 and 1210, and popping up very briefly.  738 did have a strong carrier, however, which I think was Tahiti, though the audio seemed more in an Australian direction.

Reasonable carriers, but not delivering audio:  756, 1008, 1098, 1475

There were lots of other carriers, but mostly weak, and all seeming DU.

Nick