Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 06:51:13 -0700
From: Walter Salmaniw <salmaniw@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TP's for 06-04-08 Tonga 1017
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Set my Perseus to 1017 and Total Recorder.  Could definitely hear them at
11:00 with what sounded like their NA at sign-off.  Didn't seem to be there
beyond that.  Of course lots of adjacent splatter, but it rated a "7" on our
scale.  I'll have to keep monitoring them.  Agree that they've improved
something.  It's been years since I've heard them with decent
audio.......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC