Re: [IRCA] Grayland DXpedition - June 1, 2008; Wellbrook 4-Loop Phased Array Antenna Photos

At 03:55 6/3/2008, Guy Atkins wrote:
>The posting on my blog includes a few photos of John and his prototype
>Wellbrook 4-Loop Phased Array antenna. I neglected to take pictures of the
>inside control unit, but it is similar to the control box of my own 2-Loop
>Wellbrook Phased Array

my understanding is that the control box will be / is the same for the four loop and two loop versions, Guy...but that you will need amplifiers at the additional loops, the same as at the present two loops.

Nick