[IRCA] Grayland DXpedition - June 1, 2008; Wellbrook 4-Loop Phased Array Antenna Photos

[IRCA] Grayland DXpedition - June 1, 2008; Wellbrook 4-Loop Phased Array Antenna Photos

I've posted some comments and loggings from my one-night DXpedition to
Grayland, Washington at:

http://perseus-sdr.blogspot.com/2008/06/grayland-dxpedition-with-perseus-sdr
.html

I joined John Bryant at Grayland when I arrived on Saturday; he had already
been there for three nights, and has shared his interesting DX results here
on the IRCA list and elsewhere. Gary DeBock also joined us on Saturday, and
infected us further with his ultralight radio enthusiasm <g>

The posting on my blog includes a few photos of John and his prototype
Wellbrook 4-Loop Phased Array antenna. I neglected to take pictures of the
inside control unit, but it is similar to the control box of my own 2-Loop
Wellbrook Phased Array (shown in the 3rd picture here:
http://perseus-sdr.blogspot.com/2008/01/perseus-dxpedition-grayland-beach-st
ate.html)

73,

Guy Atkins