Re: [IRCA] KATQ Plentywood Pictures & Website (WAS Re: 1070)

Re: [IRCA] KATQ Plentywood Pictures & Website (WAS Re: 1070)

I'm betting th farm that it was an equipment malfunction.

They've had it happen before where themorning jock walks in to fire up the
transmitter, the meters read Zero but it's been on all night.

Most likely, it's just a faulty remote control.

I'll pass along word when I get it as to what's up

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com
www.radio-talk.net