Re: [IRCA] Seaside, OR in the news

Willis,

Yes, it has been a rough Winter. This has been very unusual. Our normal
weather for late April is showers and in the mid 50s or so. One thing I
could not take are your hot humid Summers. 90% or more of the US has
heat. The WA/OR coast gets little of it. We also don't get much in
thunder & lightening either. No tornados. So each place has its good &
bad. As far as pests go, no poisonous snakes or other creatures. My only
complaint is the high winds we get. as I get older, I dislike those more
and more. But in the area of DX here, I cannot complain either.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager