[IRCA] Seaside, OR in the news

Pat-

During the 5 PM news today I thought about you. On our local channel 3 (WRCB) at 5 PM news, they showed Seaside, OR downtown area. It was snowing!!

As I write, it is 83 beautiful degrees with clear skies and a nice breeze. We have all the windows open and enjoying the scene of the Smokey Mts. out our front windows. Yes, I gloat! You can keep your snow.

Snow makes it hard to work on your BOG's and Beverages.

73's

Willis
In warm Tennessee