Re: [IRCA] 1250, CKOM Saskatoon Canada

--
Scott,

You were right about CKOM being still listed in the FCC data base on 1250.
Mr Miller sent me the following.

Mr. Vroom:  I referred your inquiry to the Commission's International Bureau, and they advise that Canada has not yet issued an order to delete the 1250 listing for Station CKOM, and we must maintain it in the database until that happens.

Fast reply from the FCC.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA