Re: [IRCA] 3 great reasons to won a radio

Re: [IRCA] 3 great reasons to won a radio

WFAN for me is often not very listenable. Now WLW is.

I wish WLAC had the Braves...

Now that would be great!!!!! I second the montion! I would be happy if WSB-750 would get the braves back. But, I do have two good stations for the Braves. WYYU-FM in Dalton, GA and WCLE-FM in Cleveland, TN, so the Braves are covered.

KDKA still carries the Pirates and has a good signal in here, WLW has the Reds, WGN does a good job into here with Cubs, and there are other stations all over the south with baseball. Even WTAW-1620 has Texas A&M baseball.

Powell it is everywhere!

Willis