Re: [IRCA] 1250

Patrick

Last Saturday morning at Grayland, I heard KCST running standards at about 4 or 5 am PDT. I think KKDZ was running an OC at the time. KCST is listed as 68 watts at night, but it's just down the coast so it might've been the NOS station you heard.

Bruce

Patrick Martin wrote:
Interesting cx tonight on 1250 kHz at 0515 EST, noted u/o Radio
Disney-Seattle,  an UNID ESPN, NOS, and even what sounded like an SS Rel
station, all heard off the Eastern beverage. None of those noted off any
other antenna.  The UNID ESPN may have been San Antonio?  I heard them
years ago under another call I believe,  then the NOS, WGL?, I have no
clue who the SS Rel was though. It looks like I will have to start
setting the timer on 1250 at night for a while. I would especially love
to get a log on 3 call letter WGL.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin