Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Possible CBA Moncton, NB DX Test

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Possible CBA Moncton, NB DX Test

Being only about 45 miles from CHOK Sarnia, I consider myself very lucky the
one time I did hear them in Fall 2006.  I hope they turn up their 50 kw and
the sweep tones cuts right through.

Best of luck to everyone, and gratitude to Jim and Saul for their fine job,
as they always do.

73 de Joe

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:30:40 -0400, amdxmail wrote
> I hope this happens!  I heard every other U1 50000/50000 in the US
> and Canada my first year in the hobby, KNBR-680 San Francisco taking
> the longest.  I've never heard anything resembling CBC programming
> on 1070 in 38 years at the dials.

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------