[IRCA] 3 great reasons to won a radio

With all the arguing and bitch'n going on, I thought I would post something HAPPY and hope to change the mood of the group.

It is now a great time of the year to listening to the radio. It is baseball season and the program material has just risen to it's highest level possible.

THREE GREAT REASONS TO OWN A RADIO
1. DX
2. Baseball games
3. CHWO AM 740, Toronto, Ontario

I am listening to WFAN-660 New York and they have baseball! ESPN has begun to play baseball and they sound even better than ever.

I love this time of year as boringball is going away and the 'boys of the summer'
return. Baseball is second best reason to own a radio!

Then count in CHWO-740 add you never need to have a TV.

What more can a person want out of life!

Willis
Old Fort, TN