Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: 1250

Actually, KCPW is on 1010. My wife and I were in SLC last June and I was amazed how well it covered the area at night. We were staying in Park City, west of downtown, and it held up very well there, surprising since they no doubt have to afford some protection to KYW.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop