Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: 1250

Immaculate Heart Radio is NOT LMA'ing (leasing) KHOT 1250. Doug Sherman,
president of Immaculate Heart Radio is part of Redwood Family Services,
licensee of KHOT-AM 1250.  Look at the information on FCCinfo.com and the
CDBS renewal application, both show Doug Sherman's email address.

Also, I do hear there is a strong possibility KHOT 1250 will be getting an
FM translator.

Immaculate Heart Radio just paid $1.6 million for KCPW-AM 1060 Tooele(Salt
Lake City), Utah with 50,000 Watts Day/3100 Watts Critical House/13 Watts
Night, all Non Directional.

Paul Walker
www.realradiousa.com